Reading school waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
eagermum13

Re: Reading school waiting list

Post by eagermum13 »

Hi!
Many of the schools have stretched their catchment area.Will it affect movement of waiting list in RBS?????
RBS waiting list has moved only by 7 till yesterday!!!
rggparent

Post by rggparent »

Hello,
I'm not aware of how the Reading School catchment area changed this year, I thought I heard it had become smaller rather than bigger but I could be wrong....
We received a letter this morning from Reading school saying that they had not filled all their boarding places, so were now writing to everyone on the day waiting list to ask if they would be interested in applying for a boarding place. We are not interested, living less than a mile from the school, but apparently there are no geographical restrictions so boarding may suit some parents and boys. Fees are just under 10,200 pa. Fees were not included in the letter, but if you email the school they will send you a copy of the fees back. Any new applications for boarding places will be ranked according to score, and then filled accordingly.
I hope this is useful to people!
eagermum13

Post by eagermum13 »

Hello rggparent!
I didn't mean Reading school has stretched its catchment area...I wrote some of the schools....( RGS has stretched its catchment area ).So my question was whether it will affect waiting list of Reading School!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also got a letter from School for a boarding place but we r not interested in boarding as we got RGS which was our second choice.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now