Kendrick, Reading Boys & other Berks Consortium 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

berks_mum

Re: Kendrick, Reading Boys & other Berks Consortium 2014

Post by berks_mum »

May be they mentioned this at the open evening but I can't recollect, is Kendrick going to keep the 109 pass mark (top 30% of the cohort)? I know admissions will be score wise but I just wanted to confirm the pass mark system.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

All mention of the 109 seems to have disappeared. I think given the numbers applying it's not really necessary.
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

13th Sep seems a long time ago now! How is everyone? When do the results come out? I'm bored!
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Spoke to Kendrick and as such revising Results countdown

16 days to go.....watch this space!
Reading2015

Post by Reading2015 »

I heard from another parent who called Reading Boys school, they will post the results on 22nd :(

We live in Reading but ticked the Slough box on the registration form. If we get a result from Slough early then hopefully it will at least give us some idea about the Reading result for which we may have to wait another week.
cocoa0101

Post by cocoa0101 »

Results from Reading and Kendrick are normally posted on the same day. I can't believe that there will be a week's difference. From what sonasona is saying, Kendrick will be on the 16th, to be received on the 17th? Hopefully, Reading Boys at same time.
Reading2015

Post by Reading2015 »

Called the Reading school myself, they still have last year's dates for admissions in Sep 2014 on their automated system hence the confusion. You are probably right cocoa0101, we should get the result on 17th with Kendrick.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

cocoa0101 wrote:Results from Reading and Kendrick are normally posted on the same day. I can't believe that there will be a week's difference. From what sonasona is saying, Kendrick will be on the 16th, to be received on the 17th? Hopefully, Reading Boys at same time.

Two years ago when DD took it, Kendrick posted their results the day before Reading school or Kendrick used first class and Reading used second. Either way, we got ours the day before.
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

For Slough residents......

https://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Results will be sent by 2nd class post, to the home address given on the registration form, in mid October. Once results have been posted you will also be able to access your child’s result by logging back in to your registration, using your unique identification code given when you completed your registration. Results cannot be given over the telephone. If you have changed your home address since you registered, please advise the Admissions Officer at the centre where your child sat the entrance examination.
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Kendrick Girls website..........

Admission into Year 7 in September 2015

Test Results

Testing for admission into Year 7 in September 2015 took place on Saturday 13th September 2014. We are aiming to send the results of these tests to candidates week commencing 20th October by 2nd class post, in time for parents to complete the CAFs by 31st October. If you have not received your letter by close of play Thursday 23rd October, please contact the school. The letter will include Frequently Asked Questions which will also be put on the website. Please read these carefully before contacting the school with any queries. The school will not be able to give any further information about test results other than the individual standardised test score received in the letter.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now