Reading and Kendrick allocations March 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Ladybird4000

Re: Reading and Kendrick allocations March 2015

Post by Ladybird4000 »

It is our DS who is on 113.12 ie top of wait list. How long do you think it will take to see if he gets in?
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

Thank you everyone for the congratulations. I am not writing any specific names as I fear I don't to miss out anyone. All of you have been wonderful.
Fingers crossed for all those who are waiting.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

amnash wrote:Congratulations everyone who got what they wanted and all the best for who will need to wait, berks-mum and sonasona congratulations for your DDs and all the best foe their future.

DD1 is very happy and excited (me too tbh) as she will be going to the Abbey.

Preparation for DD2 will start soon after the summer holiday.
amnash,

I am very happy for you and your DD. Very well done and congratulations to DD1 for not letting Kendrick results get in her way and successfully getting into the Abbey. You must be very proud of her.

Best wishes for DD2. Keep posting during the prep phase with any updates/help that you may need.
amnash

Post by amnash »

berks_mum wrote:
amnash wrote:Congratulations everyone who got what they wanted and all the best for who will need to wait, berks-mum and sonasona congratulations for your DDs and all the best foe their future.

DD1 is very happy and excited (me too tbh) as she will be going to the Abbey.

Preparation for DD2 will start soon after the summer holiday.
amnash,

I am very happy for you and your DD. Very well done and congratulations to DD1 for not letting Kendrick results get in her way and successfully getting into the Abbey. You must be very proud of her.

Best wishes for DD2. Keep posting during the prep phase with any updates/help that you may need.
Thanks berks-mum. I will certainly need your help with DD2 :)
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

MaliM, rainbowcarousel, d1969, Reading2015, Geets, kara123, Billy9, amnash, indiemom, aim4kendrick, rajster, helping_hand, nams,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR DCs !!!!!

DCs have worked hard. Very well done.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

Ladybird4000 wrote:It is our DS who is on 113.12 ie top of wait list. How long do you think it will take to see if he gets in?
I would think waiting list movement will start once the offer acceptance date runs out. Meanwhile, don't loose hope. Good luck to you and your DC.
rainbowcarousel

Post by rainbowcarousel »

berks_mum wrote:MaliM, rainbowcarousel, d1969, Reading2015, Geets, kara123, Billy9, amnash, indiemom, aim4kendrick, rajster, helping_hand, nams,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR DCs !!!!!

DCs have worked hard. Very well done.
Thank you but can't say my DD worked hard at all :? ... We weren't really thinking Kendrick at all but DD asked if she could sit for it, she said she just wanted to see if she was bright enough to get in, so the only 'work' she did was the familiarisation booklet on the Thursday night before the test. I only found this website after she'd done the test and started to realise the enormity of our naivety :o :o

That said, I'm chuffed to bits for her!
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Ladybird4000 wrote:It is our DS who is on 113.12 ie top of wait list. How long do you think it will take to see if he gets in?

The movement may come at several points, within the first two weeks as offers are declined, after Easter as indie schools start chasing money or in May when Reading might convert any vacant boarding places to day places.

Good luck. :)
bahuguna

Post by bahuguna »

DD has been offered a place at Kendrick. We all are so proud of her. She got 122.54. We want to thank all the members of this forum for their advice, guidance and sharing notes and tips. This forum has been amazing. I don't know what I would have done with you guys. Anyways this is the end of my 11+ journey with my son and daughter. Both got the schools they wanted.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting. We all should be proud of our children..
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Same question for Kendrick:

It is our DS who is on 113.12 ie top of wait list. How long do you think it will take to see if he gets in?

When will we see a move? :?