Form not submitted/late application/missed deadline

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
HartMum

Form not submitted/late application/missed deadline

Post by HartMum »

I am officially "that mum" today :( I called up St. Bernards to chase up test information which I hadn't received and they have NO record of my application. My only hope is someone in their IT department can someone use my email address to track me filling it in online , but even then it might not be enough evidence :( Can anyone give me any words of comfort? Is there any hope? I cannot find the evidence via my own computer as I used a college PC which wipes all history after you log off.... All I can think of is I didn't click submit properly, or something similar. What are the chances to go down a late application route if they won't/can't use their IT evidence?
Aethel

Re: Form not submitted/late application/missed deadline

Post by Aethel »

Hiya... The registration is via the Slough Consortium website, not the school itself.

Check your email junk folders before you despair: search for this subject line: if your application worked you will have received an email from the contact email you gave with the following header:

Registration for Slough Consortium 11+ Entrance Examination

So type that into your usual email inbox and see if it comes up.... Hope it does!
If it went through OK then your email will have an online reference you can plug into the Consortium website to reassure yourself it worked.
Both Berks and Bucks sent a reply email within a day or two to confirm receipt of application. So if there's no email you may not be able to prove you tried to reply.
In which case you'll need to check on their website if you have any other options.

Good luck!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now