Received Slough results today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Cool123

Received Slough results today

Post by Cool123 »

Received results from Slough Grammar school today morning. My son scored 120. I don't know where does this score stands as too many passes this year. Heard that there are more than 450 students scored above 111 in Langley exam. My son also cleared Langely exam with a score of 121 but still bit tensed after hearing the %pass this year. Would like to know scores from others.

Fingers crossed and good luck to all.
chad

Post by chad »

Congratulations to your son... 120 has been in the first allocation for Langley in the last couple of years.... remember that not all the children who take the consortium exams and qualify will accept a place. Some will have done Consortium/Bucks/Slough Grammar and the Reading Grammars and can only accept one. :)
twins

Post by twins »

Me again

Both of my sons passed with scores of 124 and 128. I can't believe its all over now, until March 08 when the official letters appear.

This website has been a godsend for parents like me. I am still in a state of shock that its all at an end.
:!:

I hope everyone has achieved what they desire and all the best for those still waiting.

lol
**** :P :P :P :P
chad

Post by chad »

Wonderful news 'twins'.... good luck for March...hope they both get the same school
Cool123

Post by Cool123 »

Hi Twins

Congratulations! well done.

Forum is silent today. Not posting Slough Grammar results. Is it because of the weekend?

Post by Guest »

We haven't received SG results yet, more waiting.....
shocked

Berkshire Grammars

Post by shocked »

Hi

Can anyone else verify this rumour apparently the Herschel/Langley 11+ papers were leaked to a certain Tutor in Slough and all students who were tutored by this tutor passed.

I find this outragous especially for those children who worked very hard towards these 11+ exams. I would class this as cheating and very unfair.

I think there should be an investigation into this.

Shocked & angry :x

Post by Guest »

if this concerns a large tutor group in slough,my dd was tutored there and didn't pass.She was worked incredibly hard,no cheating.
Helen

Is this score good enough?

Post by Helen »

My daughter has just recieved her scores for Slough Grammar today.

Standardised score: 132

Is this enough enough for an out of county student to get into Slough Grammar? Or does the distance from the school still matter?

Thanks, Guest.
Bewildered

Re: Berkshire Grammars

Post by Bewildered »

shocked wrote:Hi

Can anyone else verify this rumour apparently the Herschel/Langley 11+ papers were leaked to a certain Tutor in Slough and all students who were tutored by this tutor passed.

I find this outragous especially for those children who worked very hard towards these 11+ exams. I would class this as cheating and very unfair.

I think there should be an investigation into this.

Shocked & angry :x
This thread may be of interest....
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... php?t=4598