Kendrick Year 7 FB group

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

relaxedaboutit

Kendrick Year 7 FB group

Post by relaxedaboutit »

I have started a Facebook group for parents of girls starting at Kendrick in Year 7 in September. I have called it Parents and Carers of Kendrick Girls. Year 7: 2017

If you have a daughter starting there this year, please request to join the group. I will need to work out how to verify people are genuine parents before I confirm anyone, so please bear with me!

We have a very similar group for our boys at Reading School and it has proved to be enormously useful, especially in the first year. So please do join us
TigerMum

Re: Kendrick Year 7 FB group

Post by TigerMum »

Hi, great that you're kicking things off for the incoming year 7s.

The KPS usually try to help by organising a picnic get together over the summer holidays for the girls and parents, after the induction day. I believe plans are afoot to hold the picnic at school this year (it's been held in a nearby park in previous years). You'll be given more info at the Welcome evening in a couple of month's time.

You'll also be given a list of all the girls in the 3 classes - perhaps you can verify your FB contacts by asking for the daughter's name, to check off against the list?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now