Berks Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
rhiane

Re: Berks Results

Post by rhiane »

I've just had an email to say Slough results will be available from early evening TODAY!!!
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

hel_tcw wrote:Email was received around 115pm and was for the Slough Consortium.

Now excited and yet scared, especially as it is a day earlier than expected (though maybe better than getting it on Friday the 13th lol)
I still haven't received the email. What did it say hel_tcw? Any indication of timing?
hel_tcw

Post by hel_tcw »

BlueBerry wrote:
hel_tcw wrote:Email was received around 115pm and was for the Slough Consortium.

Now excited and yet scared, especially as it is a day earlier than expected (though maybe better than getting it on Friday the 13th lol)
I still haven't received the email. What did it say hel_tcw? Any indication of timing?
Hiya Blueberry,
Following is a copy and paste from the email:
"11+ entrance examination

Results of the 11+ Entrance Examination for the Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools for entry to Year 7 in September 2018 will be available from early evening on Thursday 12 October 2017.

Please use the link below to access your child’s results

http://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will need the Unique Identifier given to you when you registered your child for the test and your child’s surname.

Please note that results will not be posted by Royal Mail.  A letter is available to download and print from the results page.

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions and Statistics Summary before contacting the school with any queries. The school will not be able to give any further information about test results. All data provided in the FAQs is for reference only.

If you have any problems accessing the results please contact the school where your child sat the test using the email address given at the time of registration, child’s name, date of birth and primary school, together with the examination number.

Please note that the schools will be closed for October half term from Friday 20 October and reopen on Monday 30 October. Queries will not be answered during that time."

Good luck
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

I'm not sure how to attach a pic I've taken of the email but it says
Results of the 11+ examination for the Slough consortium of grammar school for entry into year 7 in September 2018 will be available from early evening on Thursday 12th October 2017

Please use the link below to access your child's results

I received it at 13.46

I'm fairly sure it's the same link already posted on here but it's not live yet
vluckymum

Post by vluckymum »

Thank you all. No sign of the email as yet, but will keep checking.
Hope its same as what I checked on the link this morning........
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

Thanks hel_tcw, very kind of you to cut and paste your email. I wonder why I still haven't received this email?
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

BlueBerry wrote:Thanks hel_tcw, very kind of you to cut and paste your email. I wonder why I still haven't received this email?
Two of the parents i know who's DC sat the Slough 11+ also haven't received their's yet, i'm sure it's coming soon
worriedmum72

Post by worriedmum72 »

vluckymum wrote:Thank you all. No sign of the email as yet, but will keep checking.
Hope its same as what I checked on the link this morning........
Me too! Worried that somehow it will change and the reason why it was taken down was that they got some results worng :( . Still haven't received the email.
strivingmum

Post by strivingmum »

BlueBerry wrote:No email here. I'm assuming that you are referring to the Kendrick's results?
The mail is from alisoncongdon@lgs.slough.sch.uk and says:
Results of the 11+ Entrance Examination for the Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools for entry to Year 7 in September 2018 will be available from early evening on Thursday 12 October 2017.
I received the email around 45 min back. So, may be yours must be coming soon.
YesWeCan

Post by YesWeCan »

neo1232 wrote:to every one point check this - this is cache copy of google

check this interesting pdf

https://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk/doc ... 7entry.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am trying hard to understand this pdf, but do not completely understand it. If number of eligible applications to a school are more than PAN of that school, then how can the school offer to 'all' eligible applicants? Does that mean, that some DCs put it as lower choice school and they got their higher choices?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now