Reading/Slough/Kendrick 2018 test-2019 Entry :)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
TeamLJ's

Reading/Slough/Kendrick 2018 test-2019 Entry :)

Post by TeamLJ's »

hello..

I have been reading through the forum and collecting info for some time now and thought of starting a new thread for those who are following the forum for 2018 test.

looking for advice, tips and sharing worries- that is what this thread is for.

Congratulations to those who have found out the results today, and well-done kids, whatever the score is!!

An year to go...
teh07

Re: Reading/Slough/Kendrick 2018 test-2019 Entry :)

Post by teh07 »

Hi all.

Congratulations to everyone who sat the Reading tests and has received a qualifying mark.

Now's the hard bit of juggling between options and deciding which schools to put on the CAF and if our scores will secure a place.

My son passed with a score of 115.99 for Reading boys. I'm not sure if this is 'good enough' to secure a place for 2018. if anyone wants to post scores feel free. I have requested a breakdown of annonymised results which will be received within 20days (a bit late for the CAF)..but worth a try. Last year cut off was 109. Sounds like a safe bet to add to CAF, but who knows what the cohort will score this year.

Please share comments and results.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

you might get more responses in the Berkshire section
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I've moved this over to the Berkshire section.

Teh07,you’ll find a thread here in the Berkshire section already with scores for Reading plus info on historical admissions for the school. However your DS’s score should be fine.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now