New starting today, is score diff from bucks eg 121?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Reading Mum

Re: New starting today, is score diff from bucks eg 121?

Post by Reading Mum »

Tinkers wrote:
Are you also in a position to look at Slough schools? Your dad could sit one test to cover both kendrick and Slough if you register her for both.
I am sure dad would love that! Sorry - I couldn't resist! I'll get my coat
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Reading Mum wrote:
Tinkers wrote:
Are you also in a position to look at Slough schools? Your dad could sit one test to cover both kendrick and Slough if you register her for both.
I am sure dad would love that! Sorry - I couldn't resist! I'll get my coat

And I thought I had autocorrect trained by now, I type DD enough times for it to know.
TheHurdle

Post by TheHurdle »

:lol:

Thank you.

I looked at some slough schools and St Bernards is where I went. I was so looking forward to it but really really dissapointed by it - the open the day the school seemed gloomy...The teachers! One or two were really really un friendly...it was a let down and I was a teeny bit embarrassed actually.

I am hyper sensitive and critical though so I am sure its still a wonderful school - its just to far for us and awkward to get too.

My DD was blown away by BHS and Liked Newlands...My heart is set on BHS for her, I was also impressed by the girls showing us round, very natural, relaxed and easy....gave me some gritter news about the place too, so didnt feel afraid to hold back and say only good things.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now