SLOUGH SCHOOLS 2018 allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Aethel

Re: SLOUGH SCHOOLS 2018 allocations

Post by Aethel »

Er Nuguy, offers day was 1st March. As it always is.
The lowest pass mark is 111. As it always is.
It doesn’t matter what the lowest score to get a place is, as this will change (a little).
What *will* help, is to know who has got a place with score a, and who is waitlisted withbscore B. Unless Herschel have other )eg local place) criteria.
hel_tcw

Re: SLOUGH SCHOOLS 2018 allocations

Post by hel_tcw »

fairylights wrote:Hi ther Hel_tcw :)
My DS will also be starting at St Bernard's and we live locally too. I've been trying to figure out the best way for him to get there but not sure i want him cycling yet and the walk would be half an hour - not a problem for him on a nice morning, but your post about the oyster card &getting the 81 bus is intereresting. No one in our family has had an oyster card before, so are you saying that the 81 counts as a London bus and is therefore free even if you aren't ever using it on the tube? So just the £15 admin cost? And would that be the 8.18 bus from Slough station that lots of kids get on? Thanks for flagging up this possibility for me :)
Hiya Fairylights,

Haven't been on here a while so not spotted your post.

My dd says that the kids catch the bus anywhere between the 755 and 818.

She aims to catch the 809 although has been known to catch the earlier one, or if it is late/she has missed it, then she walks from the bus station.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now