Has anyone got an email yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

usernamenotfound

Re: Has anyone got an email yet?

Post by usernamenotfound »

Hoping to get at least Slough results today. I keep coming here to check for news ;)
Realisation hit at the middle of the night yesterday and I read whole Slough and Kendrick 2018 entry results thread. As someone said in there time goes really slow every year in Oct, but we will only feel it when it is our turn :)
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

2014, 2015, 2016 the Slough results came on the same day as the Bucks, but last year it was the day before.

Hopefully it will be today but keep in mind in may not be!
As I said before, last year I had an email early afternoon to say that results would be available later that same day.

I don't have a child taking the 11+ this year (2014 and 2017) thankfully that's all behind me, but I am feeling anxious for you all.

Best of luck
usernamenotfound

nothing as of now and I can't think of waiting until next Thur-Friday !!! :| :O
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

usernamenotfound wrote:nothing as of now and I can't think of waiting until next Thur-Friday !!! :| :O
Hopefully your wait won't be as long as that!

Last year my email arrived at 13.46hrs!
Maybe call one of the schools?
baljit.kaur

Post by baljit.kaur »

Just spoke to the admissions department at UCGS who said they will not be out today but will be out early part of next week. I suppose they think its acceptable to give 2 weeks to complete the CAF, even if one of the weeks is half term! Good luck everyone for whenever we get the results. :D
waterbeach123

Post by waterbeach123 »

i can confirm with baljit that i got the same answer from HGS as well. early part of next week

good luck everyone
squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

baljit.kaur wrote:Just spoke to the admissions department at UCGS who said they will not be out today but will be out early part of next week. I suppose they think its acceptable to give 2 weeks to complete the CAF, even if one of the weeks is half term! Good luck everyone for whenever we get the results. :D
The online CAF is very simple; 2 weeks is plenty time to fill it. Unless your LA uses paper forms.
The decisions about the order of preferred schools should already have been decided by now. Once the results are known, it shouldn't take longer to make a final decision, fill and submit the CAF. And I don't see what the half term has got to do with it either.
usernamenotfound

no emails yet, but Kendrick has results on their website.
Chelsea09

Post by Chelsea09 »

Has anyone got results for the Slough consortium please? Kendricks results are out.....
VBusybee

Post by VBusybee »

Yes, results have come. DS has passed.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now