Has anyone got an email yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mintxy

Has anyone got an email yet?

Post by mintxy »

This waiting is a killer!! presuming it wont be today as others are saying they got emails in previous years around lunchtime!?
rhiane

Re: Has anyone got an email yet?

Post by rhiane »

Just checked, last year I received this at 13.46 hours. (I thought it was a little earlier, but was wrong)

"Results of the 11+ Entrance Examination for the Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools for entry to Year 7 in September 2018 will be available from early evening on Thursday 12 October 2017.

Please use the link below to access your child’s results

http://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will need the Unique Identifier given to you when you registered your child for the test and your child’s surname.

Please note that results will not be posted by Royal Mail. A letter is available to download and print from the results page.

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions and Statistics Summary before contacting the school with any queries. The school will not be able to give any further information about test results. All data provided in the FAQs is for reference only.

If you have any problems accessing the results please contact the school where your child sat the test using the email address given at the time of registration, child’s name, date of birth and primary school, together with the examination number.

Please note that the schools will be closed for October half term from Friday 20 October and reopen on Monday 30 October. Queries will not be answered during that time"

Sounds like there's more of a chance it will be tomorrow now?
mintxy

Post by mintxy »

ty so much
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

You're welcome, I can relate to how you are feeling right now!

I remember calling all 4 schools a number of times, all said they didn't know when they would be available, they even told me that, the morning of the day they were released.
Maybe if they had a set date like Bucks they wouldn't get a million phone calls asking the same question.

Best of luck
akhaitan

Post by akhaitan »

Gloucester grammar schools also used to be CEM earlier. If that's the case, then we should get results same day as them. On Crypt's school website. it says "Friday 12th October, results of the Grammar school test will be emailed to parents after 3:30pm". (see https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 16&t=55678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , http://www.cryptschool.org/important-dates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ).

So, hoping that we will get the results tomorrow..
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Not necessarily.
Reading and Kendrick use the same test as Slough and have the option to share scores, but the test results haven’t been released on the same day in the past.
akhaitan

Post by akhaitan »

Okay. I thought Slough and Reading results are released on the same day..
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

akhaitan wrote:Okay. I thought Slough and Reading results are released on the same day..
I thunk last year Slough was Friday and Reading/Kendrick were Monday.
trimission

Post by trimission »

I wonder why CEM/Berkshire can't commit to a results date well in advance like other provides/LAs?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Kendrick certainly committed to a date when it was a GL test, so I think it’s a. AeM side reason.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now