Anyone received the Slough exam instruction email?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lewiskr

Anyone received the Slough exam instruction email?

Post by lewiskr »

Has anyone received the email with the testing arrangements from Slough Consortium?

When I registered the email said that there would be an email testing arrangements by the end of the summer term, but I have not received anything.

The consortium website states "Information about testing arrangements will be emailed to registered candidates during week beginning 15 July 2019 and a reminder will be sent in early September. Please keep this information safely.

As the schools will be closed during the summer holidays, queries will not be dealt with until the start of the Autumn term."

But I cant see how I would contact them in September if i do not get the September email as there are no phone numbers or email addresses on the website. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Thanks for any help - panicking mother
scary mum

Re: Anyone received the Slough exam instruction email?

Post by scary mum »

It sounds as though you definitelt had confirmation of registering? Have you check your junk email files? Hopefully someone will come along soon with some practical advice, or confirmation that they have/haven't had the email.
scary mum
lewiskr

Post by lewiskr »

Yes.

I have the email confirming registration. I have checked my junk email box but annoyingly it looks like microsoft helpfully emptied it on 20 July and therefore the email may have come and been deleted, even though set to delete after 30 days.

I was hoping someone could confirm the date the emails were sent. I suppose I just need to wait until September and then phone the schools.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

The year before last, (2017) we received the first email with everything we needed to know on the 17th July, the exact same email was sent again on 5th September (exam was on the 16th Sept) which is the day before the school opened again. This was UCGS.

Best of luck
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now