READING SCHOOL RESULTS 2019 (for 2020 entry)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mitasol

Re: READING SCHOOL RESULTS 2019 (for 2020 entry)

Post by mitasol »

PowerThru, I’ve sent you a PM. Look for "new messages" in the top left-hand corner (next to "logout").
PowerThru

Post by PowerThru »

sneel wrote:
PowerThru wrote:
indiemom wrote:Anyone planning to write to Reading School under FOI to guess the possible in/out situation for your DS?

I heard that unlike some previous years, the full result list is not accessible this year, is that true ?
Is it worthwhile for the parents to create an own anonymised list of scores that parents can share amongst themselves (google docs).? Just a thought...
I Agree with it.. Can we have a single spread sheet, where we all can put their son's Score, which will give an idea, where does he stand in ranking order ?
People can add their scores to this sheet. PLEASE MAINTAIN ANONYMITY of the kids scores..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eatmum

Post by Eatmum »

I would still submit an FOI they said in their blurb last year that they would not respond but they did.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Eatmum wrote:I would still submit an FOI they said in their blurb last year that they would not respond but they did.
Not sure they will, as they don’t have to. They will release the info on allocations day.
Eatmum

Post by Eatmum »

Tinkers wrote:
Eatmum wrote:I would still submit an FOI they said in their blurb last year that they would not respond but they did.
Not sure they will, as they don’t have to. They will release the info on allocations day.

If you don't ask you don't get!
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Eatmum wrote:
Tinkers wrote:

If you don't ask you don't get!
See the last question/ answer

https://www.reading-school-admissions.c ... 0entry.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They will release the data in March 2020.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now