Cem remark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Azaanbutt

Cem remark

Post by Azaanbutt »

Hi there

Do slough consortiums Cem... do paper remark at all... because Buckinghamshire remark papers... I’m interested in getting my sons paper remarked
scary mum

Re: Cem remark

Post by scary mum »

I have moved your post to Berkshire where you might get more replies.

ETA from a similar post last year:
The FAQ say you can’t get a remark until after 1st March. Given how the tests are marked I doubt you would have any change in marks.
scary mum
rhiane

Re: Cem remark

Post by rhiane »

Azaanbutt wrote:Hi there

Do slough consortiums Cem... do paper remark at all... because Buckinghamshire remark papers... I’m interested in getting my sons paper remarked

You can get a remark but it doesn't sound like it will make any difference?

This is taken from Langley 2020 admission pages:

All the entrance tests are scanned twice using different hardware and different staff and the results checked against each other. In the highly unlikely event that there is a variation between the two scans, it is manually investigated and, if necessary, resolved before the data is uploaded for standardisation. No changes have ever been made as a result of a remark due to the stringency of the process employed when the forms are scanned. The Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools will not undertake any test remarks until after the national offer date (Sunday 1st March 2020). The cost of a re-mark would be £50 per paper. Requests for a remark should be made in writing to the school where your child sat the test.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now