KENDRICK ALLOCATIONS 2020

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

bijuvmot

Re: KENDRICK ALLOCATIONS 2020

Post by bijuvmot »

we live in P2 area, didn't get a place for 114.8 score. No update for waiting list also...
Looking into previous year data this score seems to be okay...
Any idea??? for any Errors..
ExamsExams

Post by ExamsExams »

We live in priority 2 and daughter got 113 and I have not got a waiting list number yet. It would be good to know if 114 got a confirmation in priority 2.
edtechie

Post by edtechie »

DD got a place at Kendrick - our first choice. We are in priority area P1, and her score was 114.8 :)
brk2019

Post by brk2019 »

bijuvmot wrote:we live in P2 area, didn't get a place for 114.8 score. No update for waiting list also...
Looking into previous year data this score seems to be okay...
Any idea??? for any Errors..
Looks like the introduction of inner catchment did create some impact, so previous years score and data points may no longer be applicable with this new factor of inner catchment, but i stand corrected unless we get more data in
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

The new P1 area shouldn’t make a real difference in the main as it only impacts the extra places anyway. The first 96 places are allocated as they were before.

The impact will be for those living in P1 that they might get a place with a lower score than previously.

The cut off in recent years has tended to be in the 114.xx region. So I’m not entirely surprised.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

dadofII wrote:
nk2178 wrote:please if anyone's DD got Kendrick with a score of 112 , please put in the forum. It will give an idea to me where my DD will be in the waiting list. Getting anxious cant wait for Kendrick to send the waiting list. thanks
Unlike previous years, Kendrick now also offers a certain number of places exclusively to children living in catchment area.
Do you live in catchment area? Good luck for you & your DD !
Kendrick has been allocating places exclusively to girls in catchment since 2013 when it was introduced.

The introduction of the P1 inner catchment is new for this year and only impacts the extra 32 places they have introduced this year. The first 96 places are allocated as they were before.
abhishekjain118

Post by abhishekjain118 »

NK2178, this means Wokingham site where you see the results says you would be on the WL..
ok, I wrongly understood that, for some it was mentioned WL and for some it is not..
Tinker is right, looks like the extra seats will mainly benefit P1 catchment area applicants..
Based on last year's results, I was also not hopeful on 111.. but had a bleak ray of hope because of more seats..
never mind...
need to focus on Herschel now.. (Slough is new area for us, need to understand is from ground up.. :roll: )
ExamsExams

Post by ExamsExams »

Did anyone in P2 area with 115 score get an offer from school? Wondering what could be the cut off score for P2 this year.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Kendrick have now posted this.

https://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/att ... 9&type=pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Which states that the highest score on the WL is 108.66 in P1, but doesn’t mention the highest score of WL in P2.
spv

Post by spv »

Tinkers wrote:Kendrick have now posted this.

https://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/att ... 9&type=pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Which states that the highest score on the WL is 108.66 in P1, but doesn’t mention the highest score of WL in P2.

Just wondering whether there will be any waiting list for P2 (?)

Also :o to see the forum is very quite this time !!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now