Private coach service from Isleworth to Herschel grammar sch

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Islemum

Private coach service from Isleworth to Herschel grammar sch

Post by Islemum »

Hi,
Our dd has been offered a place at Herschel grammar school and is due to start in sept 2022.we live in Isleworth and are looking for any info around coach service going from Isleworth/Hounslow area to Herschel grammar school.

Many thanks.
mad?

Re: Private coach service from Isleworth to Herschel grammar

Post by mad? »

If you do get any recommendations here do pease bear in mind the need to check insurance. There have been problems with bus services elsewhere being unreliable and unsafe/uninsured. Also, do remember to think about how your DC will participate in school if they are reliant on a timetabled service. I am not familiar with current timetables but from past experience bus/tube to Hatton Cross (via Hounslow) and the regular bus from there has been the preferred choice.
mad?
2020D2022S

Post by 2020D2022S »

Herschel in past has operated or organized their own coach service. Worth checking with school directly.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/sh-h ... p%2020.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Sometimes I remain silent. Sometimes I don't. I don't know which I enjoy more”.(lifted)
mumof2wins

Post by mumof2wins »

Islemum wrote:Hi,
Our dd has been offered a place at Herschel grammar school and is due to start in sept 2022.we live in Isleworth and are looking for any info around coach service going from Isleworth/Hounslow area to Herschel grammar school.

Many thanks.
Hello Islemum,

Our DD has been offered a place at Herschel too. Wondering if you have found a coach service going to Herschel. Google suggests a few to Upton and Langley but not any directly to Herschels. Could you please pass on information if available.
Thank you in advances.
mumof2wins
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now