TAXI RUN TO LANGLEY / ANY PLACES IN YOUR SCHOOL-RUN VEHICLE

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ASD

TAXI RUN TO LANGLEY / ANY PLACES IN YOUR SCHOOL-RUN VEHICLE

Post by ASD »

After attending the Langley parents open evening on 30th June 2008, for the new starters this September, I would like to ask any other parents either from the new starters or even existing pupils at Langley who may be interested in sharing a TAXI run to Langley from the UB1 Southall area. The cost should be comparable with the coach service that I assume parents know about, with the additional advantage that it may be door to door. The TAXI service to be economical would require a minimum of 4 pupils.
Alternatively if there are any parents in the UB1 Southall area who would be doing the school-drop anyway, please contact me if you have a spare space in your vehicle, to advise what you would charge for an additional pupil.
Please respond asap since I really need to arrange something soon.
Many Thanks.[/b]
Plumbuddle

taxi/shared car to Slough from West London

Post by Plumbuddle »

I'm interested! Have a son starting at SGS in Sept, we're in Ealing but if could share with other parents reasonably locally would be a godsend. Can commit to some drives or would be happy to share a hired car if we can be sure the driver is reliable etc. Please let us know.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now