Allocation Day 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Torrylee

Thank you

Post by Torrylee »

Well ... not long now :shock: .

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to all the Moderators and contributors on this forum. It has been a fantastic source of information and moral support. Many people have generously offered their own thoughts and experiences for the benefit of other parents and I am grateful to them. The Moderators do a great job in keeping the forum running smoothly and I would particularly like to thank stevew61, Bewildered and Patricia - and of course Forumadmin, without whom ... :)

Thinking of all of you who are still waiting 8)

PS Thanks for entertaining us with the animations BW, I had to google ONOZ, so that has added to my education too :D .
readingmum

Post by readingmum »

Hi all,
Just to wish everyone out there All the best,hope we all get the results we have waited for.
Good luck boys and girls!! :) :) :)
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Hi Guys,

It is 7 p.m., five hours or 300 minutes to go. :shock:

A genuine, heartfelt best wishes and good luck to everyone waiting for results. :)

Whatever the outcome please stay and share your knowledge.

steve
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Hello all,

Sorry I have not been around - I am actually really confused about whcih day ds is getting his results.

Hounslow Gov's website states the results will be available from 7am on Tuesday 3rd. So that mean his results are not coming tomorrow right? Can each LEA have a different allocation day?
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Hi Jaysdarlin,

It would appear so. Both Reading and Wokingham council's advise that you can view your online applications on the 2nd March. Can't find info for Slough online apps. All say that they will post out the letters by 2nd class post on the 2nd March. Did you apply online?

BW
mudskipper40

Post by mudskipper40 »

Hi Jaysdarlin

I'm in Hampshire - they don't have online results either (as far as I know) but I didn't apply online anyway, so I'll keep you company chewing fingernails for an extra day!

Good luck to everyone - and if it's not the news you want, it isn't the end of the world. Did it all a few years ago for DD with Kendrick - she made the waiting list, but didn't get a place and she's done extremely well at the local comp - in Yr11 now, expecting very good GCSE results, is a senior prefect, and, most importantly, has been very happy there (except on Thursdays when they do outdoor PE!!)
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Image Everyone!!!!!!!! Image

Only 3hrs left
:shock: (If it's working)

Bucks Mum

Post by Bucks Mum »

Just out of interest does anyone know from experience what the deal is with on-line applications is for RBWM?

Their website says they'll inform you electronically on March 2nd but I'm not clear if that means they just send an e-mail or if you can log on and see the result online after midnight tonight?
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Bucks Mum, Chad may be able to help you with this query.

My previous online application allowed me to check online via logging back in to my online application, I also got an email to confirm by midday of A-Day and a letter in the post; (just in case, I suppose :? )
Bucks Mum

Post by Bucks Mum »

Thanks Bewildered. Were you able to log in from midnight or later in the day...the RBWM website says it will be closed for maintenance tomorrow from 5 til 7 am...don't know if that's relevant!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now