Lift required to Handsworth girls and also camp hill Boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
yasirkhan65

Lift required to Handsworth girls and also camp hill Boys

Post by yasirkhan65 »

Hello there I hope someone can help.

My niece goes to handsworth girls grammar and my nephew is due to start camphill boys school in September.

They live in small heath and was wondering if anyone could provide a lift please.

Thank you
Kind regards yasir
scary mum

Re: Lift required to Handsworth girls and also camp hill Boy

Post by scary mum »

Please see this post that we always direct people to when considering lift shares.
scary mum
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

yasirkhan65 wrote:Hello there I hope someone can help.

My niece goes to handsworth girls grammar and my nephew is due to start camphill boys school in September.

They live in small heath and was wondering if anyone could provide a lift please.

Thank you
Kind regards yasir
I hesitate to ask, but was, Ask random strangers on a public internet forum to take them always going to be their means of getting these DC to school? Birmingham does have public transport...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Second TM's suggestion. Birmingham has very good public ttransport both with buses and trains.

Please, please, please use established transport - eg PUBLIC transport/school buses etc not random strangers off the internet - you have NO idea who they may be, only who they say they are.....!!
Ricky74

Post by Ricky74 »

There is also the Green Bus (you can type in your potcode and check nearest routes)

https://www.thegreenbus.co.uk/bus_servi ... 844/18-19/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now