Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: QMHS waiting list
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 pm 

Just thought I’d put an update on here, my dd is on the WL for QMHS, she scored 320. She started on the WL on 40, I phoned Walsall LEA this week & they said she was 24 but I phoned QMHS & they said she was 29! Pretty sure given our luck it’s the 29, also sure it’s the local comp for us!
Thought this might help people still waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:20 am 

Just an update my daughter is now 14th on the list for QMHS with a score of 320. It’s not going to happen for my daughter but I thought it might help those still waiting. Good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:23 pm 

LChelt wrote:
Just an update my daughter is now 14th on the list for QMHS with a score of 320. It’s not going to happen for my daughter but I thought it might help those still waiting. Good luck everyone!

You have come a long way from 42 who knows what may yet happen ? I wouldnt give up total hope yet.

Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm 

Quote:
quasimodo wrote:
LChelt wrote:

You have come a long way from 42 who knows what may yet happen ? I wouldnt give up total hope yet.

Thank you! Feel we are just too far away but thanks for the support, this is a lovely forum x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:57 pm 

LChelt wrote:

After Satty07's offer of a place to their dd today its my calculation you are now around eighth on the waiting list.Inching closer slowly.

Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:20 am 

quasimodo wrote:
LChelt wrote:

After Satty07's offer of a place to their dd today its my calculation you are now around eighth on the waiting list.Inching closer slowly.

Thank you, according to QMHS my daughter is 6th on the list, I’m sure we’ll probably miss out! Thanks for the support thoughx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:26 pm 

Any idea from anyone as to how many places might possibly move from now to September on the waiting list for QMHS? Any people with past experience?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:28 am 

Inner Chimp wrote:
Any idea from anyone as to how many places might possibly move from now to September on the waiting list for QMHS? Any people with past experience?

Its pure speculation how much it will move as every year is different.

It will move further yet as there are still two months to go.

Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:41 pm 

quasimodo wrote:
Inner Chimp wrote:

Its pure speculation how much it will move as every year is different.

It will move further yet as there are still two months to go.

I know I’m just getting desperate :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 pm 

Hi don’t want to depress anyone but I just spoke to the Admissions officer at QMHS and she wasn’t hopeful of any more movement in places! In fact she was very confident that it wouldn’t move! Sorry!