QM, Walsall, Wolverhampton 2021

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

quasimodo

Re: QM, Walsall, Wolverhampton 2021

Post by quasimodo »

Lokicokey wrote:Just to let you know, my friends daughter has been offered WGH today. She was 3rd on the WL.
Congratulations to your daughter and the rest of the family.Hopefully GinaKC you are not far away now.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
GinaKC

Post by GinaKC »

Good Morning,

My daughter was offered a place at WGHS yesterday. She was originally 4th in March, then moved down to 6th, then back at 4th on 23rd June and 2nd on the 5th July. And finally…offered a place yesterday.

Thank you everyone for your kind words of support and advice during what has been quite a stressful time. This certainly isn’t an easy journey…dreading doing it all again with my son in a couple of years! Good luck to everyone still waiting
GinaKC

Post by GinaKC »

quasimodo wrote:
Lokicokey wrote:Just to let you know, my friends daughter has been offered WGH today. She was 3rd on the WL.
Congratulations to your daughter and the rest of the family.Hopefully GinaKC you are not far away now.

Thank you quasimodo, your advice really gave me hope
Kanchi

Post by Kanchi »

GinaKC wrote:Good Morning,

My daughter was offered a place at WGHS yesterday. She was originally 4th in March, then moved down to 6th, then back at 4th on 23rd June and 2nd on the 5th July. And finally…offered a place yesterday.

Thank you everyone for your kind words of support and advice during what has been quite a stressful time. This certainly isn’t an easy journey…dreading doing it all again with my son in a couple of years! Good luck to everyone still waiting
Wow that's really a great news. Congratulations to you Gina and your daughter. Now you can have a relaxed summer break.
GinaKC

Post by GinaKC »

Kanchi wrote:

Wow that's really a great news. Congratulations to you Gina and your daughter. Now you can have a relaxed summer break.
Thank you Kanchi! Seems like the list is finally moving so keeping fingers crossed for your daughter x
RC11plus

Post by RC11plus »

Oh, that's fabulous news! Congratulations to you all.

Completely agree - I'm dreading having to go through all this again with my son who believes that if his big sister can do it, then so can he.
GinaKC

Post by GinaKC »

RC11plus wrote:

Oh, that's fabulous news! Congratulations to you all.

Completely agree - I'm dreading having to go through all this again with my son who believes that if his big sister can do it, then so can he.
Thank you! Nice to know our daughters will be attending the school together, hopefully they’ll be friends!
Kanchi

Post by Kanchi »

GinaKC wrote:
Kanchi wrote:

Thank you Kanchi! Seems like the list is finally moving so keeping fingers crossed for your daughter x
Thank you Gina. My daughter is now 10th in WL from 14th on March. However, now I am not very hopeful as we are already in mid summer break.
GinaKC

Post by GinaKC »

Kanchi, try to remain positive - the list continues on until December so you have lots of time. I’ll keep hopeful for you x
Kanchi

Post by Kanchi »

GinaKC wrote:Kanchi, try to remain positive - the list continues on until December so you have lots of time. I’ll keep hopeful for you x
Thank you Gina. I appreciate your kindness. Have a nice summer break.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now