QM Walsall results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Livvy1x

Re: QM Walsall results

Post by Livvy1x »

Walsall said they would be posting results out Monday at the latest so hopefully they will arrive on Tuesday
JustOutside

Post by JustOutside »

Livvy1x wrote:Walsall said they would be posting results out Monday at the latest so hopefully they will arrive on Tuesday
Livvy1x, where did you hear it would be Monday at the latest please? I can only find what it says on the QMHS website, which says:

"Entrance test results will be sent out week commencing 18th October"
https://qmhs.org.uk/year-7-admissions-e ... mber-2022/

This could mean they're sent out any day this week, not necessarily on Monday. It would be lovely if they have been sent already, but I'd be interested to know the source of that information.
Livvy1x

Post by Livvy1x »

A friend rang the school and asked
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

Fingers crossed then for letters today.
AS1980

Post by AS1980 »

Good morning everyone,
One of my friend rang QM yesterday, he was told that results will be posted first class on22nd October, hopefully will reach us by 23rd.
Good Luck everyone. Just few more days of wait!!
Tamzh

Post by Tamzh »

Good morning,

Oh no they are leaving it last minute. Iv been waiting for today’s post hoping it would be coming today.
Lategate

Post by Lategate »

I’m wading in with a frustrated winge… :D, please do humour me or ignore me…but Walsall/Wolverhampton are courting issues with this late result. Schools break up on Friday for half term, and the CAF forms must be completed before we return.
We will be away for half term, so if the results are not here by Friday, we will not know the outcome until the submission date for the CAF.

It is pretty poor, to be honest.
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

Emailed QM today response said "As per letter you received inviting your son to the test, results will be sent this week on or before 21.10.21 by post" Fingers crossed before then re half term.
jagfpm

Post by jagfpm »

newbiemum wrote:Emailed QM today response said "As per letter you received inviting your son to the test, results will be sent this week on or before 21.10.21 by post" Fingers crossed before then re half term.

I’ve had the same email. So, fingers crossed, we should have the results before the weekend.
New 11+ mum

Post by New 11+ mum »

It's an agonising wait isn't it? We were told by Adams last week that they would post letters either today or tomorrow. I really hope it's today and I hope it's first class!! Good luck everyone.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now