115 hours to go...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
za1

pics

Post by za1 »

By complementing the pictures, all you are doing is feeding my ego and making me find more! :-)

Anyway - here are my tips for today :

1) Please tell your children that if they get multiple choice questions, the answer is one of the options given. Under no circumstances should they create their own options. Learn from Judy's mistake.

2) Please ask your children to read the questions carefully. It is important to understand what the examiner is asking for. I must admit though that the following example of misunderstanding a question is a bit unfair. Seems a reasonable enough answer to me.

3) I don't think they cover complimentary angles in the KEGS exams. If they do, please remember that two angles are complimentary of they add up to 180 degrees. They are not as follows :

confusedmom

Post by confusedmom »

:P Good grief you are a clever and sooooo funny lot!
Is it the boardering on near hystera thats doing it.
mm2 I'm sure we went through this together 2 years ago.... I never forget a cake.
I'll be glad when it's all over as DD is the biggest most beautiful pain in the **** I love her dearly but feel that this time its doing it so when she shouting at me when she's 16 she can't use you never helped me!!!
And how many hours til allocation day?!!?!? flipping heck im going to be in a huge tiss.
solimum

Post by solimum »

Let's hope there aren't any tempting spelling mistakes on the paper on the day....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementary_angles
mm2

Post by mm2 »

Hi all

Yes confusedmom, we were here 2yrs ago and luckily this is the last .
What chance have the DC got if this is what they see...

mm2
confusedmom

Post by confusedmom »

Ok my spellings not hot but its a good as it gets under the pressure of not having a spell checker!!!
It took me a while to work out what was wrong.........
Dear MM2 did you other DC gain a place I forget!?!? :wink:
mm2

Post by mm2 »

Hi
confusedmom- yes DS got place at camphill and now in yr8.
Would be an absolute dream for DD to get into CAmphill girls, but really feel that just didn't spend enough time with her. Hey let's just hope this test IS tutorproof.
Have stopped doing anymore work with her as it has been counter productive, and she seemed to be going backwards.
Out for a curry tonight, swimming tomorrow and board games with family fri. Fav at the moment is Cluedo.

arrrrgh!!!!!!!!

mm2
confusedmom

Post by confusedmom »

How lovely my DD got a place at Five ways and am hoping that being an August baby means that she gets a place on these grounds alone....... don't life put you though it ..... but then there's cake 8) :shock:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now