KEHS interviews

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
firsttimermum

Re: KEHS interviews

Post by firsttimermum »

Yes Mike I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and wait till Saturday !My other half has decided DD is getting a present ( pink mobile phone ) on Saturday regardless of the result, as a reward for all her hard work !!!!! Whereas I think I should be the one getting presents for all my sleepless nights, frustration never mind being glued to this forum for hours on end :shock: :shock: !

By the way I totally intend to follow your example by blaming DD not winning a place anywhere on DD, school, tutors, British weather, recession and oh wait ...esp DH :D

Although IMAO secretly praying for interview free offers come Saturday !
FTM
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Just to cheer you up - the B'ham admissions process completed yesterday as well so that's all of them settled. Now we just need everyone to tell us what they've all decided!

Oh well, only two weeks to go now. It should be an interesting weekend...one way or another...

Mike
firsttimermum

Post by firsttimermum »

What do you mean? Its all done and dusted and they have decided who is getting which offer ? Isn't it annoying they already know and we won't for another two weeks !! .....EVIL... :twisted:

FTM
Teacosy

Post by Teacosy »

Hope you get the schools best suited to your dds; it's such a stressful wait.
Last edited by Teacosy on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
auricula

Post by auricula »

Oh the frustration of not knowing - what an absolute killer!

Personally (and yes, very sadly) I have been checking the B'ham LEA website every day just in case they make the same mistake again and publish results early.

I know that this will never happen, but as they say, any port in a storm!

DC completely laid back and not bothered one way or the other (thank goodness) and I have tried to put across that this is just how I feel too, think they are just getting concerned that my voice is becoming higher pitched by the day. Will sound like I have been on the helium by March 1st!!!!!

Would have added a smilie, but couldn't find one for mildly hysterical.
firsttimermum

Post by firsttimermum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditto, thank goodness our dear DCs are not sharing our agony. Imao I did secretly go to the LEA website to do the same....

ftm