It's time for the annual results countdown thread...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Re: It's time for the annual results countdown thread...

Post by DIY Mum »

Thanks for sharing that Um, although, how I felt during all my pregnancies seems a long time ago :wink:
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Aaaww. um, you just brought a tear to my eye. Kids usually think about things more than they let on.
UmSusu
Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Thankfully not 'going through it' myself this time, but just want to wish you and your children all the very best,
Good Luck :D
gettingnervous

Post by gettingnervous »

Good luck to everyone.

I'm hoping the Solihull website will show results after midnight tonight too. At the moment, it still says it's unavailable due to maintenance work being carried out..........

I will be extremely proud of DS regardless of the allocation, but the wait is absolutely killing me !!!! He's still very laid back :lol:
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

The Birmingham website has been updated and no longer shows the blank white screen, if you log in now you can see...your original application again :roll: ...oh well, worth a try...

Mike
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Did it then crash before? Now, now everyone...don't log in all at once!
Footballdad

Post by Footballdad »

The url earlier this morning was pointing to
http://secondary-adm.bgfl.org:81/admiss ... cision.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You get a SQL error message if you point to this url now.

now its pointing to the original url which shows you the preferences.
Shame they fixed the bug which gave me wonderful news last year.
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

Hi all.. not visited lately but the date has brought it all back. Very best wishes to all children and parents over the new few hours/days.
auricula

Post by auricula »

Complete hysteria has now finally taken hold. Voice has reached new levels and now has a remarkable resemblance to Joe Pasquale! Poor child looking at me as if I have lost my mind - they have no idea how near the truth that is :lol:

Heart racing and throat dry. Oh what to do - do I wait up until midnight and try not to succumb to the wine, or do I go to bed (knowing I won't sleep) and set alarm for just before midnight?

Why oh why did they have to fix the bug. Think may have to see if I can suddenly become a computer whizz and hack in. Have an overwhelming urge to ring Education Department screaming "just tell me!"

Only good news is that DC has now informed me that they have no wish to go to grammar school anymore and would much rather go to local comp with friends!!!!!!!!!!!! where is that wine...............

Will just have to wait and see. Only 8 1/2 hours to go!

Good luck to you all x :D x
dream

Post by dream »

website now states OFFERED instead of submitted ...BUT it doesn't show whats's been offered !!! Wish they would stop all this teasing and just tell us!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now