ADVICE REQUIRED ON HOW TO HELP MY CHILD

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Optimist

Re: ADVICE REQUIRED ON HOW TO HELP MY CHILD

Post by Optimist »

I wonder whether the forum would consider incorporating the Warwicksire forum into the Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin forum. Warks use the CEM tests, and it may encourage exam information postings, which would be welll maintained by KenR.
mike1880

Re: ADVICE REQUIRED ON HOW TO HELP MY CHILD

Post by mike1880 »

I think you can go too far...

While there's some overlap between B'ham and S Warks I think it would be a pity to dilute the local knowledge of (in particular) Rugby schools and criteria for the sake of the minority who are interested in B'ham as well as Stratford/Alcester (and I would guess in most cases are out of area for both - i.e. Solihull and Worcs).

The trouble with the Wolverhampton forum was that no one was posting from one year to the next so it wasn't really serving any purpose, hopefully it will build up a little more momentum now due to the overlaps between B'ham/Walsall and between W'hampton/Walsall.

But to be honest, I think there's so much accumulated knowledge amongst the history on these forums now that there's really far less need for people to actually post, ask questions and discuss things - so much of what people are interested in finding out has already been said that perhaps it's often a case of just reading what's already here.

Mike
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now