Waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Turtlegirl

Re: Waiting

Post by Turtlegirl »

That's helpful to know marma! We very much liked what the head had to say about education. I was afraid to ask her how our daughter had done in the exam in case the answer was 'not so well'... Did you see my comment on the other thread about my daughter speaking to Dr Weekes about orangutans with iPads as 'news'?! My daughter has an unusual way of looking at the world :D

We came out at around 4.40pm. Someone else was waiting then. That wasn't you was it? My husband is *very* tall...
marma

Post by marma »

Hey what a small world!! I don't rem anyone ' tall' but we went in at 4.40!!! What a small world eh?!! I vaguely remember the family that came out as was thinking bet that girl is relieved it's over while my DD looked very nervous ! Yes dr Weeks was lovely .. Asked my daughter about the news and just mentioned that had heard about an 11 year old girl dying on the news !! Really not sure where she got that one from either lol ..,didn't want to discuss in too much detail then !
I felt that a lot of questions were being asked in the ten minutes ... Anyway good luck with the results x
marma

Post by marma »

Anyone know when are we to expect the EHS results ? I seem to have misplaced the letter .. So far been assuming posted out on Friday 10th but just thought should we be receiving Friday 10 th??? Anyone with previous or more info please elaborate .... IT'S A LONG WEEK .. Can't believe only tuesday :shock:
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

Dr Weekes said posting on Friday 10th marma. I think KEHS do the same. Apparently their (KEHS's) relief exams were yesterday and today so they have to do some speedy work. Good thing too, as my daughter's form teacher only managed to do that reference last weekend!
marma

Post by marma »

My daughter only sat the EHS and 11plus ..two very nerve wracking waits ..,
Speaking of school reports , my DD teacher said the EHS school report wanted a lot more details than any other Indie ... Not sure a good or bad thing !
um

Post by um »

20 days and 4 1/2 hours to go...

It's even worse that it is a leap year :( .
Otherwise it would have been 19 days and 4 1/2 hours.
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

Kes this weekend?
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

Just KEHS and EHS I think. Isn't KES due on 18th Feb?
um

Post by um »

KES is next Saturday 18 Feb.
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

The wait is horrible, exciting, nerve racking....all in one!

Need to lighten up, folks. :D

How about a riddle?

What did the zero say to the eight?

Nice belt!

Yes, I know! It's obvious where I'm coming from :oops:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now