11+ Awards

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
UmSusu

11+ Awards

Post by UmSusu »

It has started to finally get busy, which might make the rest of the time easier to pass. After reading one of Jane Eyre's posts where she awarded Mike1880 with a gold cup for crunching numbers, I thought I would second her nomination and put forward a few names myself:

Mike : Statistician (sp?) of the year
Jane Eyre: Best Anecdotes
Um: Best Multi-Tasker

I have plenty more, but would welcome anyone to second my nominations or provide their own suggestions.
UmSusu
DenDe

Re: 11+ Awards

Post by DenDe »

I nominate Umsusu for being up the earliest on a Tuesday in half term :shock:
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Why thank you DenDe, but it was not out of choice: my 3 year old got up and threatened to wake everyone with his loud requests for breakfast.

If you are impressed with that you should know that by noon I had cleaned the fridge, done 2 loads of washing, and cooked 3 meals so that I won't have to cook for 2 days. Unfortunately, when the kids got up and smelt cooked food they decided to have the moussaka for breakfast :roll: . I then went to sleep exhausted and only just woke up. The waiting is turning my life upside down!
UmSusu
DenDe

Post by DenDe »

Wow, I almost wish I was waiting for 11+ results again if it drives you to clean your fridge :lol: (Although it didn't last year :oops:

Therefore I also nominate you for the "most frenetic housework in times of great stress" award.
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Thanks DenDe, I had spent several weeks doing not very much and I think the worst was about the middle of last week when I spent most of the day staring at the forum and refreshing the page in case anything had happened. That is when I decided I have to get in gear.

Anyway, get your photos ready, I might be turning up on your doorstep soon!
UmSusu
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Come on guys - any nominations? I would say ok1 for 'most reflective parent' but I still haven't decided if 'most anxious' can go to anxious_mother as I think there are several candidates for that one :wink:

How about funniest poster? Any thoughts?

Oh no, I am getting sucked back in again ............
UmSusu
um

Post by um »

Thank you UmSusu,

I am reading these posts while exercising my left triceps and having a conversation with my daughter and planning my new noticeboard display... :lol:
The whole house is now littered with weights and exercise balls :roll: My fridge is in my utility room which is currently about 2C so I certainly have no plans to start cleaning it out!

15 days 3 hours and 55 minutes.
ok1

Post by ok1 »

Mike - Jedi knight with a calculator.
UmSusu - never gets any sleep.
Um - has too much energy.
Turtlegirl - for the voice of reason
JayneEyre and anxious_mother – joint award for anxiety
marma - resiliance

hermanmuster – quietly watching all the parents suffer from the sidelines :D
Last edited by ok1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anxious_mother

Post by anxious_mother »

Gladly accepted the award !
8) :lol:
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

I would like to nominate UmSusu for her utter determination to beat me at Scramble :-)

I will update the forum once this has been achieved! Good luck UmSusu!*rubs hands together*
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now