Highclare school Erdington

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
blueocean

Highclare school Erdington

Post by blueocean »

Hi,
Does anyone know about, "Highclare school at ErdingtonHi", school performance at gcse , AS level, facilities available at school etc.

Thanks
hermanmunster

Re: Highclare school Erdington

Post by hermanmunster »

http://www.highclareschool.co.uk/index. ... ry=results" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
um

Post by um »

I saw an advert in the local paper for Highclare -their admissions exam is 3 March. I thought that was interesting - holding their exam after the LA results.
anxious_mother

Post by anxious_mother »

I know 2 girls who go to Highclare and said they were very happy with the school regarding studies and sports. There are very few boys it seems but somehow the girls like the school more :lol: . The results are good at GCSE but not sure about A levels.
blueocean

Post by blueocean »

Thank You all for your feedback
with regards
sasa

Post by sasa »

The senior school has only recently gone co-ed with Sept 2011 having the first mixed year 7 intake. I think sixth form has been co-ed for quite a number of years but with very few boys. The junior school has been co-ed for about 4 years now. Hope that helps.
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

um wrote:I saw an advert in the local paper for Highclare -their admissions exam is 3 March. I thought that was interesting - holding their exam after the LA results.
There are a few schools who hold entrance exams after the LEA results. I think Priory School, Edgbaston and St George's School, Edgbaston do as well (was driving past the schools and there are signs up to this effect).