Advice needed for Twins (to all twins parents)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

lex

Re: Advice needed for Twins (to all twins parents)

Post by lex »

I also have twins ,we are lucky as both have been offered a place at KES. We were asked by the school our views on classes ie same or different and we prefer them to be in different classes ,as they have always been. I only wish we had a pound each time we have heard the line you are not like your brother! They are very close but that said do seem quite happy to be apart from each other regarding school, I think they are glad of some space with there other friends
jabba7

Post by jabba7 »

My DT were separated when they started school at 4 as this is what the school insist on. At the time I worried about it a lot as my DS relied on lot on his more confident twin sister. I can honestly say its been the best thing for both of them to have their own friends and independence. A lot of parties happen per class and good for them to learn to do things like this on their own.
ginobellavia

Post by ginobellavia »

Thanks to all that commented. Our twin DS's got offered places at KES and KEFW. :D
Whilst for a while I was considering having one at each school, we are now probably going for both at KES.

I found out that the reason one preferred KEFW was that his brother preferred KES! :o

So to keep him happy I need to ensure is that they are are separated enough, not just separate forms and houses but also different clubs etc.

And I dont want teachers to say to one DS that "you are not like your brother" unless I can get a contract with KES that discount £1 off the fees for every time they say this :)

Any twins parents at KES, please PM me with how to make this happen.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now