D Day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

UmSusu

Re: D Day

Post by UmSusu »

They said 11.30 Reeyah. I guess I better run....
UmSusu
sss

Post by sss »

Maybe because were very early but I thought there were a lot more boys queuing up than girls. I don't know the statistics but do more boys than girls enter for this test?
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Seriously, sss? A bond paper ??? :lol: :shock:

I'm off to collect my darling now.

Please remember, dps, NOT to post any information about the exam, yet!

We and the dc have been working incredibily hard (I feel as if I've just sat an exam). But there are some dps out there who will use this moment in time (should anyone post), to their advantage.

Enjoy and relax - actually, I feel relieved that we've had the exam now than in the winter.
mashk

Post by mashk »

Just heading off now myself. :cry: Fingers crossed.
sss

Post by sss »

Yes you're right DIY Mum - nobody give any info. out about the exam content. When is it usually safe to impart content knowledge normally?
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Well for those of you running late, the girls at CH are running 35 mins late so take your time :D
UmSusu
sss

Post by sss »

Why the delay I wonder - I'm sure my DD got nothing to do with? :shock:
nicolajane1971

Post by nicolajane1971 »

He's back, he survived, said he enjoyed it and some bits were harder than others.

The police were out in force doing crowd and road control at hands worth.
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Snail pace at CHG. :o Boys were out in half the time!

Normally, KenR completes the exam content as a sticky and will let us know when to send him information.

For the first time ever, I have all received all gobbledygook feedback from dd2 about the actual exam. So I really don't know what to make of her performance. :roll: Not a good sign, eh?

Anyway, I'm signing off here. Off to enjoy and celebrate the fact that it's all done and dusted...well done dc. :D :D
KenR

Post by KenR »

You can send me info and details about the exam content while it's fresh via PM and I will keep in quarantine until after the reserve date - don't worry about disclosing to me, all of mine are way past 11+ exam age (DD at Univ and DS in U6 at Five Ways) - I am also not a tutor. I will keep confidential. I probably won't publish until after the results are issued.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now