Online Admissions: results processed!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
lottie78

Re: Online Admissions: results processed!

Post by lottie78 »

I just checked Solihulls admission site, states you should receive email by 1st march or log on to see results... I logged on and nothing!
Not long now!
MSD

Post by MSD »

LOL DIYMum!

Having given it more thought over the last week we don't really mind if our son falls short of the cut-off, which in all likelihood he will.

FW is our second and the last option and in lot of ways it works for us :

1. Green bus from our doorstep straight to FW. For CHB we will have to move closer and we don't quite fancy that.

2. It's a co-ed and we like the idea of that.

3. They offer a choice of A levels or IB and you never know if IB will become a standard in coming years.

4. Most importantly, easier for the junior to get into FW who is currently in Year 3 and we would like both to be at same school. And obviously he won't have to cope with the pressure of achieving the cut-off for CHB and still have the luxury to have a one-off bad day.

MSD
fff

Post by fff »

Lol UmSusu
Groupon always seems to send me discount details in the middle of the night and i will end up checking everytime in case it is the email.
Bet we will be able to tell who held an all night sit in waiting for the results to "ping" over. I say I won't stay up.......bet I will!!! :D

Excited and petrified at the same time :|
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

been very busy today shopping, taking DS2 to the ducks and park, home and lunch compelled to check forum for support, all feeling it today! I want to know which of you guys are going to start the dreaded results thread - when i see that Im going to be nervous!! :D Good luck everyone for tomorrow, hope we all get a choice we want! Seems really real now!!!!
ginx

Post by ginx »

Do parents normally post good news? Isn't that a little unfair on those who haven't got to the schools they wanted?

What normally happens? I suppose there will be many posts about how to appeal? Or is this it? The End? Well, for those of you who aren't addicted, as I am ...
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

ginx wrote:Do parents normally post good news? Isn't that a little unfair on those who haven't got to the schools they wanted?

What normally happens? I suppose there will be many posts about how to appeal? Or is this it? The End? Well, for those of you who aren't addicted, as I am ...
Yes someone usually starts a thread....surprised its not already on here, usually looks a bit like this http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... +countdown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or this http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... +countdown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit - cross posted with this years version 8) here
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 11&t=30955" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AliceM

Post by AliceM »

Hi everyone. Good luck to you all tomorrow - hope everyone gets what they want.

Are you all waiting for results from Birmingham council and do you get your confirmation in the morning?

We are going to have to wait until after 6pm tomorrow. :( I rang our local admissions and they reconfirmed that and then said they were having issues with the computer system and hoped it would be fixed by then!!!!!! So could be an even longer wait than anticipated. Ho hum.

AliceM
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

*waves* Hello everyone! I'm on an inbetween year so no nerves for me just now, but thinking of everyone who's waiting for news tomorrow. I'll be back on the forum lots more over the next few months I expect! Congratulations to all on getting this far through the process without completely losing it. Anyone who makes it to 28th February even vaguely sane deserves a medal :)
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

I'll be on an "in between year" next year too but still stopping by...

Last years lot had an extra days wait, the joys of a leap year :wink:
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

I logged onto warks site earlier and it said it wasn't available until tomorrow!

Not long now, just hope email arrives at 8.30, but they used the words should and onwards, so we'll see!

I have the next 2 years off, although DD will be starting the first part of her tuition in September as she starts year 4!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now