anyone waiting for their new by post???

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rubyfour

anyone waiting for their new by post???

Post by rubyfour »

I really wish i had completed the form online now.I too am anxiously waiting for my dd verdict of school. Any idea when we should get them?

good luck everyone. I hope everone is pleased with the schools that they get!

Remember an intelligent child will do well at any school that they go to!
fff

Re: anyone waiting for their new by post???

Post by fff »

Our neighbours called the council to get their results.
Before online was available....
Am sure you would be able to call them (along with the hundreds of other parents calling)

Good luck :)
muminbrum

Post by muminbrum »

In Birmingham results wil be posted first class on Friday so should arrive Saturday. I'm not sure how easy it will be to get through on the phone or even if they are allowed to give them out like that?
rubyfour

Post by rubyfour »

Thankyou :roll:
Mumsy81

Post by Mumsy81 »

After losing password and finally resetting just to let rubyfour dd scored the same and was waiting for news through post wen I rang the council the tod me over the phone 215 cutoff for scgs and have a place there worth calling them
hobbo

Post by hobbo »

Mumsy81 wrote:After losing password and finally resetting just to let rubyfour dd scored the same and was waiting for news through post wen I rang the council the tod me over the phone 215 cutoff for scgs and have a place there worth calling them
Does anybody know why the cutoff for BV not been posted on their website. I just rang them and was instructed to refer to it by a recorded message.
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Mumsy81 wrote: wen I rang the council the tod me over the phone 215 cutoff for scgs and have a place there worth calling them
So, SGS qs is 215? That makes sense as KEVIHS is 216.
I know SGS is a popular school even where we live (Moseley). There's a girl in dd2's class who scored near to CHG but put down SGS as her second choice despite it being further afield, and completely ignored KEVIHS :? (don't know why as we love it! :) ).
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now