Solihull admissions is active!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MSD

Re: Solihull admissions is active!!

Post by MSD »

OK. I won't lose all hope yet. I heard BV don't offer above PAN, so you still have a chance to be picked from the waiting list.

Phone the foundation office tomorrow morning and find out where she is in the waiting list for both schools. All the best!!

Any CHB results in Solihull??
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

couple on this thread : http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 11&t=30955" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

I dont like this so sorry lottie78 an :( d orianagirl.
orianagirl

Post by orianagirl »

Thanks newbiemum just glad the wait is over and we know.
Just not looking forward to telling DS when he comes home from scouts (especially as the two friends who got in were only 2 marks ahead of him). Realistically though I think there are going to be far more disappointed parents and children than happy ones over the next day or so.
Tomstar

Post by Tomstar »

Hi, just thought I'd share our results so that people can start to make up the bigger picture.
Our DD scored 220 and we've been offered Sutton Girls (our second choice, CHG being our first choice). Good luck to everyone who has yet to receive their results!!
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

Orianagirl its just a horrid process and to be 2 points out! I think your ds has similar score to mine actually so it is close could be positive for waitlists! fingers crossed. If we get comp not a disaster either just disapointing isnt it after such a wait! Ds will be happy wherever though i think, mine does scouts too! Hope it goes ok with him tonight.
HappyRobot

Post by HappyRobot »

MSD wrote:OK. I won't lose all hope yet. I heard BV don't offer above PAN, so you still have a chance to be picked from the waiting list.

Phone the foundation office tomorrow morning and find out where she is in the waiting list for both schools. All the best!!

Any CHB results in Solihull??
we got ours, offered a place.....he got 245 but another thread is saying 237 didn't make it, so don't know what the cut off is this year.
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

Well done :D happyrobot thats great
orianagirl

Post by orianagirl »

Hi newbiemum just told DS where he has been allocated and thankfully he was fine! Just said he couldn't wait to tell his friends where he was going.
Now he just wants to know everything (including what time he will have to get up to get there) about the school he has been allocated lol! So at least we can breath a sigh of relief now. :D
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

Orianagirl thats great news! I think we were the ones wanting it more all along our ds seem to be happy with great schools their friends are going too! We know they are bright and will do well i know my ds will also react well, he wont mind either exciting for them. Thank you for sharing i feel better knowing your ds reaction. All the very best for the future
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now