A Big Thank You to Okanagan

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sss

Re: A Big Thank You to Okanagan

Post by sss »

I'd second everything that has been said about Okanagan - we're lucky to have her on this forum.
ginx

Post by ginx »

Me too, Okanagan. You kept me going when I nearly gave up. You are very encouraging and pragmatic and calm. Keep the good work up!
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

muminbrum wrote:
Umsusu - I thought you were just playing it cool last night! How do our DC know the nights to be hard to settle?
I have been accused of many things but 'cool' has never been one of them! No, I was asleep as my 4 year old was roaming freely around the room without supervision - I think that I called neglectful, right?

Hope you had good news? Sorry, I can't keep up anymore!

UmSusu
UmSusu
muminbrum

Post by muminbrum »

Umsusu - yes thank you we got FW as hoped. I've had an number of unplanned naps on the sofa while the kids have got up to who know what :oops:
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Just want to also thank Okanagan for keeping it all together at this very difficult time for dps.

QS marks have really shot up, haven't they? :shock: Really worried for dcquintus in next couple of months as he is no way near atm.

moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

Thanks from me too :D
Mumsy81

Post by Mumsy81 »

Im not a regular on here but when you google 11 plus this forum always comes up. I was on yesterday and it's lovely to see those who r committed on here and will hopefully post on here regularly. Thank u to all the regulars:)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now