KEGS Summer Homework

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Happy_Parents_2007

KEGS Summer Homework

Post by Happy_Parents_2007 »

My son will be starting KEFW this sept, and at his induction day, the new year 7's were been given summer projects. I think this is a wonderful idea, ensuring the grey matter is ticking over ready for the new challenges in the new year.

Do all KEGS set homework for the summer?

Re: KEGS Summer Homework

Post by Guest »

Happy_Parents_2007 wrote:My son will be starting KEFW this sept, and at his induction day, the new year 7's were been given summer projects. I think this is a wonderful idea, ensuring the grey matter is ticking over ready for the new challenges in the new year.

Do all KEGS set homework for the summer?
My son went to Five Ways - I think this must be a new idea as I don't remember him doing anything during the summer before he started there. This was a relief as I had only just finished doing a project for him while he was in Year 6 which he didn't get round to starting! :roll:
abcdef

Post by abcdef »

My son will be starting at KE Aston in September. The only 'homework' they have been set is to read 'The Little Princess'! (Son was not overly impressed but has read it all the same). I wouldn't have minded if they had have set homework, but I must admit I like the fact that he has freedom to do as he chooses. He always reads the newspaper and has had a go at picking up some Spanish and French vocab. I'm sure the hard work will begin in earnest in September!