2013 Exam results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Happy dad

Re: 2013 Exam results

Post by Happy dad »

You will only get the letter from QMGS but when you complete the LA preference form you can enter QMGS and Adams. If the Birmingham consortium exam has been taken any of those schools can be put down also.
school cynic

Post by school cynic »

Somehow I totally forgot it was results day until about 5 minutes ago. And now I'm bricking it.

I'm still trying to suss out to play this when the results hit the doormat. I have boy/girl twins and not sure in what order we should open the envelopes. Also, as well as dealing with their feelings if they don't score well, what to do if one does really well and the other not so much. :?

Can't be doing with this. Want Saturday/Monday out of the way now!
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

unpanickydad wrote:I apologise for this but what is my meant by PAN
Planned Admission Number
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

school cynic wrote:Somehow I totally forgot it was results day until about 5 minutes ago. And now I'm bricking it.

I'm still trying to suss out to play this when the results hit the doormat. I have boy/girl twins and not sure in what order we should open the envelopes. Also, as well as dealing with their feelings if they don't score well, what to do if one does really well and the other not so much. :?

Can't be doing with this. Want Saturday/Monday out of the way now!
hope its a good news for both... :) .im waiting for my younger daughter's results for QMGHS...eldest daughter started QMGHS this years(2014) so younger one is feeling the presure now...just hoping that she gets the place in QMGHS...otherwise she is going to be soooooooooooooooo upset...
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

just received dd's results.her score is 303...don't know if she got it or not... :?
GGP80

Post by GGP80 »

Just opened my DDs results - she also got standardised score of 303 also!

The letter says that they would encourage us to put her down on our LEA form!

I have no idea whether she stands a chance though.

Interested to see how everyone's kids have got on - what an anxious time for us all!!
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

i think we will know for sure when we will receive letter from local authorities in march.. :roll:
iw1234

Post by iw1234 »

Postman just arrived and DS got a score of 381 - trying to decipher the content of the letter - states that scores in this year's exam ranged from 185 to 420 and that last year the lowest score for a pupil to be admitted was 318.

Can anyone explain this in plain English!?

We want him to go to KECH or KEA in any case but Queen Mary's Grammar in Walsall would be a back up.
MSD

Post by MSD »

Iw1234,my son achieved a standardised score of 371 last year and was ranked 35th. So a score of 380+ would be quite a high score. Well done to your son for achieving this.

MSD
MSD

Post by MSD »

Okanagan, considering 1100 took the Walsall consortium test, approximately how many children will be on each standardised point in the range between 318 to 320.

Appreciate your response.

MSD
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now