Waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Wolves mum

Re: Waiting

Post by Wolves mum »

OldTrout see you in 2014. Fingers crossed it will be less traumatic second time round. :?
OldTrout

Post by OldTrout »

Thanks Wolves Mum

If memory serves your DS had a really hard time after doing very well on his exam - so yes I really do hope it goes much more smoothly for you next time round.

little fish #2 is a very different proposition. Whereas we had a lot of work with little fish (the first) to fill in gaps in learning, little fish #2 is doing very well academically. But.... little fish #2 gets stressed.

I'm probably going to quietly spend the next few months exploring ways to help little fish #2 cope with stress. (possibly this OldTrout as well)

Dark humour only gets you so far...

Oddly enough DH has just pointed out the good side of this is that pressure to get in like your sister/ brother won't be there for little fish 2 - so that is a good thing!
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

Old trout you never know with your little fish with these rumours of increased places. But I just wanted to say my ds1 didn't achieve a GS place but he is in y11 now and is definitely a big fish in a big pond and its the right place for him! Also is little fish #2 a little tiddler perchance?
OldTrout

Post by OldTrout »

Thanks for kind thought Godfather

I'm liking 'little tiddler' - less confusing than numbering little fish.

Thanks for that!
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

OldTrout wrote:Thanks for kind thought Godfather

I'm liking 'little tiddler' - less confusing than numbering little fish.

Thanks for that!
My pleasure!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now