Waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
OldTrout

Re: Waiting

Post by OldTrout »

Hi all

I'm also in the 'waiting club' - but trying to enjoy this calm before the storm when everything is possible and there is a chance it's 'a pass'.

This is my first time through this and had a bit of a wobble this a.m. when someone helpfully pointed out only about 1 out of 7 children taking this exam score high enough to go to a King Edwards grammar school.

I keep telling my little fish whatever the result I'm proud of her for all the effort she put in and am working hard on my brave face/ supportive Mum sayings for this situation.
fianbadan

Post by fianbadan »

Hi all
I am also part of the waiting club 12 days to go by now ,it seems forever but can anyone tell me the score for the last year entrance in KEg birmingham?
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Have a look here: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =11&t=7148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

Nine days to go!!! :shock:
um

Post by um »

I have now completely lost the ability to sleep :(

And our post is so unreliable that I'm worried we'll get the letter three days after everyone else :|

Just got to find ways of distracting myself now....
Mums23

Post by Mums23 »

The KE results will be a letter that we should get by Friday 18th.

Does that mean both Birmingham & Warwickshire results are coming out on the same date?
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Warwickshire will post the 11+ results letters first class to parents on Friday 18 October - so depending upon the postal service, they should arrive on Saturday 19th.
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

So waiting for the postman both on fri and sat/mon :? :shock: :roll:
Daffodil3969

Post by Daffodil3969 »

Here's a cat to put amongst the pigeons! The Walsall consortium letters were sent out on Friday 13th, ours didn't arrive with everyone else's on Saturday 14th and we couldn't call the school to ask, it ruined the weekend and we awaited the arrival on Monday. Our post doesn't come til 2 and it wasn't in the post then either! The school wouldn't email the response to me but luckily my husband was on his way to London and went in and picked a copy up otherwise they wanted us to wait til Wednesday before they sent another one out! To this day it still hasn't arrived!
indigop

Post by indigop »

they might surprise and come early ;)