Results are in

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Daffodil3969

Re: Results are in

Post by Daffodil3969 »

Well done iw, thats kind of you to give hope to a Walsall parent!! All anxious so that will give someone a little cheer :)
Honeyline

Post by Honeyline »

sasa wrote:Postman's been..... and it's good news for us.

It looks very much like DD2 will be joining her sister at Camp Hill. :D :D :D

I wonder how the cancellation of routes/price rises on the Green Buses will affect how people apply to the schools?? It's sure to have some effect, but hopefully not cause too much of a shift in the 'last score in'.

Well done to all the DCs regardless of their result. They have all have worked so hard just to get through the 11+ process. I think cakes are due for them all I think at the end of school either to celebrate or help commiserate their results.
Hi Sasa,
Congratulations. If u don't mind can u please tell how much did ur dd score as my dd has scored 233 and wants to go to CH.
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

If there is an increase in places at Birmingham Grammar Schools, then that may also help those in Walsall :)
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Finally our postman arrives.. Happy to say ds got 250..should be enough to join his brother at CHB hopefully. Providing cut of mark doesn't jump too high.

We also won't be needing Queen Marys as our back up now.
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

Glad to hear of some Walsall places likely to be unused now! We were keenest on QMGS and have a score that ought to be okay but is a bit tight (330). And now we're not in the game for KE - today's result came through at 197. Am slightly confused as my boy is much better with language and I thought that would help him but that was the section where his scores were lower.

I suspect our long summer holiday may have had quite a detrimental effect on his exam-preparedness. Or maybe just a bad day. We are looking at it as God's confirmation of our preference for QMGS :)

Well done to everyone who worked hard for both sets of schools. Hope the post arrives promptly for all those still waiting. And my thanks too to everyone who posts tips and help here. A great encouragement in the slog of preparation.
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Well done to iw1234 ..
If you don't mind me asking iw1234 out of interest what your ds score is..
Salander

Post by Salander »

Wow Amelia that is a great score, well done to your son :)
happyfamily

Post by happyfamily »

So happy, dd got 275 :D .I cannot wait to tell her after school.
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Amelia wrote:Finally our postman arrives.. Happy to say ds got 250..should be enough to join his brother at CHB hopefully. Providing cut of mark doesn't jump too high.

We also won't be needing Queen Marys as our back up now.
Congrats.
Any chance to describe your prep to us poor souls for next year?
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Wow Amelia that is a fab score!. Some fab scores here! Well done to all DC's :)