Queen Marys 2014 cem cloze

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
catwoman

Queen Marys Walsall 2014 CEM CLOZE.

Post by catwoman »

Hi everyone
Does anyone have any idea with what type of cloze is usually set at Queen marys. I know that there are 2 types, one where you have 4 options to pick from and the other where there is usually a passage from a book and letters are missing from words.

I'm trying to focus on clozes with my Ds atm he seems to be struggling with them and seen as the first exam is in July i thought it was a good idea to focus on this :)
catwoman

Queen Marys 2014 cem cloze

Post by catwoman »

Hi everyone
Does anyone have any idea with what type of cloze is usually set at Queen marys. I know that there are 2 types, one where you have 4 options to pick from and the other where there is usually a passage from a book and letters are missing from words.

I'm trying to focus on clozes with my Ds atm he seems to be struggling with them and seen as the first exam is in July i thought it was a good idea to focus on this :)
JamesDean

Re: Queen Marys 2014 cem cloze

Post by JamesDean »

Hi Catwoman. I'm afraid I don't know the school in question. I'm no expert on the whole county, but it's not one I've heard of in Warwickshire. Perhaps if you posted in the area where the school is you'll get a better response than mine! Sorry I can't be of any help ... :(

JD
Optimist

Post by Optimist »

catwoman wrote:Hi everyone

DS1 sat the Walsall 11+ in July. There were two Clozes: a MCQ one, and a missing letter version.

Happy New Year.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Topic moved from Warwickshire to the "Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin" section.
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

Sorry yes i posted in the wrong section :oops: Had a panic moment about clozes ! Thanks for moving my Topic to the Birmingham section Okanagan.
Thanks Optimist thats helpful to know...need to get lots of practice in now :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now