Assisted place phone call.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Natalie74

Re: Assisted place phone call.

Post by Natalie74 »

Ahh thank you very much Tiddlymum. Don't know what I'd do without this site lol. X
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Yeah, we are not a bad lot- just a bit misunderstood :D :D : :lol: :lol:
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Eek! Today's the day!
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

Natalie74 wrote:Eek! Today's the day!
I feel really nervous for you Natalie74, and I don't even know you. I feel like it's me waiting for the outcome. :lol: :lol:
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Natalie74 wrote:Eek! Today's the day!

Good luck Natalie! Don't worry, I don't think they reject anyone after an interview! Can't wait to hear from you later :)
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Ahhh I'm so, so, so proud of my DS. He did his absolute best. We went through some possible questions they may ask so he would be prepared, but they didn't ask anything we'd practiced. He came out feeling confident, which is great. So whatever the result, I don't think he could of done any more. Just have to wait until the 14th for the results now.

Has anyone else reading this been offered an interview? I only know of Scooby73 and Dua. Good luck to you all anyway. X

Thank you Bubbles44 and Reeyah for your kind thoughts. xx
Scooby73

Post by Scooby73 »

Hi Natalie 74. I bet you're glad that's over! Well done to your DS. Just the same as us then where he didn't get asked a thing that we'd practiced! I've just realised that my DS wrote about Hitler in the test about WW1 so goodness knows how he got an interview! :D God love him. Fingers crossed for us all.x
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Thanks Scooby. The long two week wait now. Yeah my DS said the creative writing test was about WW1. Imagine reading all those papers, 820 stories lol.
atom8

Post by atom8 »

Although I don't contribute a great deal to this forum, I've been following this thread with interest. I wish Natalie74 (and any others going for interviews) all the very best. I think KES do better than most in offering assisted places and scholarships - and this is great.

Good luck.
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Ahhh thank you very much Atom8. Everyone is so lovely on here. Has your DD or DS sat the 11+? X