KEHS Interviews

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

smiley27

Re: KEHS Interviews

Post by smiley27 »

Hi Wolves Mum.
Fair question, I suppose it sounds odd. I was being cautious as the local school in our catchment area is very poor and the last thing I wanted was to see was her allocated a place there with no options. She took the exam as a back up in case she doesn't get into Grammar School (SCGSG,) or first choice KEHS. She did get a very good score from the Bham consortium exam so should be OK for a Grammar school place but nothing will be confirmed until 1st March so I thought it best to have a back up. Although WGS is a an hour journey away on public transport (2 buses and a tram, which is not ideal) I would sooner have her do that journey each day than attend the local school, which is in special measures.
Wolves mum

Re: KEHS Interviews

Post by Wolves mum »

That makes sense. Because she is so academic WGS may not be the best option as it has mixed ability children and I know a few people who've taken their children out of the school. You must be so pleased she got a scholarship as I think they only offered 7 this year and I know one is kept for the Grammar Junior School!

Fingers crossed you get an offer best suited to DD.

x
champagnemoet

KEHS

Post by champagnemoet »

Hi Bubbles 44 yes I would be happy to give you any information you need just ask :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now