Thank you

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Natalie74

Thank you

Post by Natalie74 »

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read my posts and helped me since I joined this site in October. Wish I'd discovered it earlier. As some of you may know, after my DS was interviewed for an AP for KES he was offered an AP. was truly surprised and over the moon, still am.

I don't have that terrible sleepless wait for the 3rd March as we've decided to accept the offer. (Have to wait till the 17 April for my daughters primary school offer though.)

Thank you to everyone who has supported me along this stressful but very rewarding journey. From the bottom of my heart - thank you.
z-g

Re: Thank you

Post by z-g »

Natalie74, thank you to you for sharing all your stories on the forum, they have been very interesting. I wish you all the best in the future.
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

I've been encouraged by your journey too Nathalie74. It's so lovely to hear of children being offered a place at a school they are keen to go to, especially if it seems out of reach for any reason.

Might see you tomorrow evening - we are going along too, but not sure we'll take up the place our son has been offered. Feeling like the open evenings I attended seem like several years ago now. Can barely remember anything about any of the schools we visited!
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Thank you both so much. I had no idea until recently that people were following what I'd been posting. I thought I'd done peoples heads in asking so many questions lol but I've learned so much. Seriously, the people on here, and even previous posts like Jane Eyre and UmSusu have been so so helpful. I've read through about 40 pages of posts or more. It's such an educational resource. Tell you something, I've tried posting on other areas of this forum and this 'Birmingham Wolverhampton and Wrekin' section is sooooo friendly and supportive.

Turtlegirl, I can't wait to be there again tomoz you're right, seems like a life time ago since we looked round. Any idea if we get to look around again tomoz? X

(I mentioned on someone else's post that if my DS does get offered a GS place, because we've accepted KES already we'll turn down the GS straight away so someone else can benefit from it sooner.)

Love this site so much. Can't wait to read all the comments in this coming week with the school places being offered. Good luck to everyone. X