Does anyone actually know when Birmingham LEA will e-mail?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
reeyah

Re: Does anyone actually know when Birmingham LEA will e-mai

Post by reeyah »

Smiles wrote:
reeyah wrote:
BemusedMum wrote:Certainly doesn't seem to be tonight. Slightly odd that some LEAs release earlier than others but hopefully cut-offs will become clearer as others post their outcomes. Good luck all.

I think only Birmingham hasn't yet? Hmmm, long night definitely!
I agree Reeyah... I don't think we will find out anything until the morning now. :(

Question is how long will it take to actually accept that and finally goto bed??
We won't be able to accept it unfortunately .. Not with our smartphones staring at us!
Hopefuldad7

Post by Hopefuldad7 »

goodmanj wrote:Very long night indeed! However, I have just noticed a DP on the Warwickshire forum has posted that her daughter has been offered sutton girls on a score of 215 ...... Still not getting hopes up until we receive the official notification, but maybe, just maybe ???!
According to the Allocations thread, there was an offer at Sutton for 214...good luck!!!
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

goodmanj wrote:Very long night indeed! However, I have just noticed a DP on the Warwickshire forum has posted that her daughter has been offered sutton girls on a score of 215 ...... Still not getting hopes up until we receive the official notification, but maybe, just maybe ???!

Ah Goodmanj, are your hopes pinned on SCGS? I have a soft spot for my old school! Good luck! :)
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Smiles I think it's going to be hard for most of us to accept that we will have to wait till the morning..

For me .. I'll probably be dropping off to sleep clutching the laptop...
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

Good luck goodmanj!!! My fingers are crossed for you.
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Long night ahead :(
goodmanj

Post by goodmanj »

They are indeed reeyah, dd scored 215 & sutton is only a short trip. She scored 348 for Walsall, so we do have a safety net but the travel would frighten me to death! My dd is very sensible, but not at all street wise as she has never been anywhere by herself & it would involve a train trip. She has assured us should would be just fine, but I don't think it an option. This is so, so scary!!
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

goodmanj wrote:They are indeed reeyah, dd scored 215 & sutton is only a short trip. She scored 348 for Walsall, so we do have a safety net but the travel would frighten me to death! My dd is very sensible, but not at all street wise as she has never been anywhere by herself & it would involve a train trip. She has assured us should would be just fine, but I don't think it an option. This is so, so scary!!
Good luck Goodmanj..

Just wish Bham Lea was as organised as other Lea's...
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Fingers crossed for your DD Goodmanj.
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

goodmanj wrote:They are indeed reeyah, dd scored 215 & sutton is only a short trip. She scored 348 for Walsall, so we do have a safety net but the travel would frighten me to death! My dd is very sensible, but not at all street wise as she has never been anywhere by herself & it would involve a train trip. She has assured us should would be just fine, but I don't think it an option. This is so, so scary!!

Eeeekkk! I really hope all works out for you!

I know what you mean about the journey. It's too long. DS1 had a place at BV, and I actually felt physically sick after the induction day. Just not worth it!