Newport/Adam/Wol/QM Exam Today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

vza

Newport/Adam/Wol/QM Exam Today

Post by vza »

Evening all,

I have not posted for sometimes but today second DD took the test at NGHS. I estimate from number of parents present approximately 300 girls took the test, which was similar number to the previous years.
DD commented that it was not as hard as she thought it would be. Needed more time in maths section but otherwise OK for time.
I have more information on the format/content of the test but will not post here because it will be advantageous to those who will take the test later due to illness. I will post to KenR by pm, if Ken is collecting the info.

Kind regards
VZA
Buckbeak

Re: Newport/Adam/Wol/QM Exam Today

Post by Buckbeak »

vza wrote:Evening all,

I have not posted for sometimes but today second DD took the test at NGHS. I estimate from number of parents present approximately 300 girls took the test, which was similar number to the previous years.
DD commented that it was not as hard as she thought it would be. Needed more time in maths section but otherwise OK for time.
I have more information on the format/content of the test but will not post here because it will be advantageous to those who will take the test later due to illness. I will post to KenR by pm, if Ken is collecting the info.

Kind regards
VZA

Hi VZA......

Our DD took the test today too at WGHS, and said the same. She said it was not as hard as she thought it would be! Wont say any more for now...... I hope you are all having a relaxing evening!!

:)
vza

Post by vza »

Hi Buckbeak,

Yes, I am having a relaxing time, thank you. Hope it is the same for you.

This was my second time, so I was use to it. First DD is in year 8 at NGHS.

Regards
VZA
jojo1973

Post by jojo1973 »

my DD sat the NGHS and said similar too...my question is, do you get to find out who else gets offered a place if you are offered a place?
vza

Post by vza »

Hi JoJo

No we do not know who else is offered a place. Some parents post their DD/DS results here, but not with actual real names.

Regards
VZA