kes test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
clearsky

kes test

Post by clearsky »

My Ds is very keen on doing the Kes test in January, he has done the Birmingham cem test but he really likes Kes and wants to do the test. Im not too keen on him doing it as I believe he should just relax after all that hard work and enjoy his last year of primary school. However while he takes 2 weeks off relaxing he has demanded I do some research for him and find out as much as possible regarding the test. He has already made his own revision plan, which he never did for cem.

Does anyone know what format is Kes test? Is it a standard type or mixed like Cem?What sections are there and how long is each sections. Also are there any materials that helped prepare for the test?
quasimodo

Re: kes test

Post by quasimodo »

If you go on the King Edwards website there is a very helpful advice page and a separate page with sample questions. No past papers are available. The school has recently increased the amounts available in scholarships and bursaries.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Doodlemum

Re: kes test

Post by Doodlemum »

Also, as I understand it if you telephone the admissions person she is very helpful about the exam format / content. I've read lots of comments on this forum where people have spoken to her to get guidance. They seem to be very transparent about their process.