Consortium Grammar Schools Results Thread

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nicolajane1971

Re: Consortium Grammar Schools Results Thread

Post by nicolajane1971 »

I received this from them on 14th October.

"Unfortunately the test results will not be with parents by Friday 17 October 2014. Parents will receive their child’s test results by Wednesday 22 October 2014. "
Regards
Admissions

One would think that if tomorrow is not the case they would update their website (again), and one would also think that if they are going today it will be by first class mail.

Fingers crossed, I'm sure the last thing they want is for results to not arrive tomorrow.
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

Hopefuldad7 wrote:They haven't even been posted yet????

This is ridiculous! someone posted in here that they had confirmation they were posted on the weekend, then someone else posted to say that they had confirmation they were posted yesterday, now we are being told they are being posted today. It like a roller coaster in here :roll:
I agree.

Their website still states results should be received by Wednesday, email on Friday if not received. They can't afford for them to be much later with the CAF forms having to be in, it's a lot less time than we usually have as it is. Some of my kids break up for half term tomorrow (Wednesday) and I hoped everything would be done and dusted by then, so I could have a peaceful half term!
Mitch71

Post by Mitch71 »

Hopefuldad7 wrote:They haven't even been posted yet????

This is ridiculous! someone posted in here that they had confirmation they were posted on the weekend, then someone else posted to say that they had confirmation they were posted yesterday, now we are being told they are being posted today. It like a roller coaster in here :roll:
The lady at the Foundation said the results were to be posted today. This must be accurate otherwise if it was posted yesterday (or before) then at least some of us would have received results in the post today.

Let's just hope it is sent 1st class today, otherwise its going to be hit or miss on who receives the results tomorrow and who receives it on Thursday.
gcpa

Post by gcpa »

I did ring their office this afternoon, the letters have been posted today by 1st class post. Good luck every one.
um

Post by um »

:D
HappyRobot

Post by HappyRobot »

I remember two years ago results in Solihull came by email a day earlier than the Brum ones......in the evening
Smudger

Post by Smudger »

HappyRobot wrote:I remember two years ago results in Solihull came by email a day earlier than the Brum ones......in the evening

I think that was the offer of a place rather than the score
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

I hope tomorrow isn't a false dawn. It shouldn't be as the KE website states parents should receive there results by Wednesday the 22nd October 2014 and to contact them if not received by the Friday.
Once again for the umpteen time Good luck and best wishes to those who do and don't pass.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
mum86

Post by mum86 »

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
Buckbeak

Post by Buckbeak »

Fingers and toes crossed for us all!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now