Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Buckbeak

Re: 1 DAY LEFT to send off CAF forms!!

Post by Buckbeak »

quasimodo wrote:
Buckbeak wrote:
quasimodo wrote:At least my dd will have one other potential friend when she attends WGHS.My dd has loved the school from the first time she saw it.We've attended on 3 open evenings over 2 years to make sure its the right choice.

No it must mean midnight on Friday 31/10/14.
Absolutely. :-) We have put our DDs and ourselves through quite a lot over the past few months.... Nothing more to do now...

I hope everyone get the right school for the DCs. All these schools are incredibly LUCKY to get our DC anyway!!

Best of luck folks....... and enjoy the FIREWORKS in the next few days! :-)
Disney on ice tomorrow afternoon, day off work for me and maybe come to west park on Saturday evening for the fireworks.
Now THATS a plan!! :-)
KHmum11

Post by KHmum11 »

Hi All,
It's a newbie here.
Just a quick Q: why does everyone call the appl form CAF? I could only submit a secondary transfer form for admission round 2015. Have I done the right one??
A moment of panic... :shock: ...

And the place to say a huge thank you to all regular posters for all the support.
muminbrum

Post by muminbrum »

I've always assumed it was short handed for council application form I.e the one you've completed. Don't let the paranoia get you!
KHmum11

Post by KHmum11 »

muminbrum wrote:I've always assumed it was short handed for council application form I.e the one you've completed. Don't let the paranoia get you!
Thank you for the reassurance muminbrum.
Panic over. :lol:
Very much appreciated.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

KHmum11 wrote:
muminbrum wrote:I've always assumed it was short handed for council application form I.e the one you've completed. Don't let the paranoia get you!
Its short for Common Application Form.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now